On Saturday I started adding the irrigation emitters to the greenhouse. I only did one shelf, but subsequent ones should be a bit faster. I’ll wait for a cool and/or rainy day before doing more, since it’s unpleasant to spend much time in the greenhouse when it’s sunny.
Here are a couple of boxes of irrigation parts on the potting bench, and end pieces on the sink:
An assembled irrigation pipe, with a tap connector, a couple of right-angle elbows, pipe, and flexible misters:
The mister tubes can be twisted and angled as needed, holding their position, and the mister heads can be adjusted to change the width of the spray.
Here’s the pipe installed. The irrigation tap, water timer, and 4-way splitter that you’ve seen before, with the above irrigation pipe and misters attached to the underside of the top shelf:
Here’s the other end of the irrigation pipe:
The whole shelf; the plan is that the top shelf won’t have irrigation, but the lower three shelves on the back and side will:
The misters in action as a test run (the positions and spray width needs to be tweaked):
As mentioned, I’ll add irrigation for more shelves later.