Yesterday I finished installing the greenhouse irrigation tubing and mister emitters (continuing from the previous post).
I started with the right-hand shelves. Here’s some assembled tubing for the middle one; a tap connector, elbows, and tubing:
The four-way splitter (the bottom one is spare) and connected irrigation tubing, enabling the irrigation for each shelf to be controlled separately:
The mister emitters on the lower shelves; the emitters can be positioned as needed, but are just all over the place for now:
Another shot of the completed irrigation of the right-hand shelves:
On to the shelves at the back. The assembled tubing:
Timer, splitter, tubing:
We have four soil moisture sensors, that connect to our weather station (which supports up to eight):
The completed irrigation, like a bunch of tentacles:
A wide-angle view of inside the greenhouse:
A view of the outside, showing the shelving:
The front view:
This concludes the greenhouse plumbing and irrigation project!